Poachers are common enemies found on Jungle Islands. They are very powerful, very dangerous and hard to kill. This is the first enemy of the human-sort to use a ranged weapon besides the Ambitious Poacher. The Poacher will use ranged as a first attack, but then will charge with primary melee if the player is possible to reach with melee attacks.
If the player is in the water to avoid battle, the Poacher will use ranged till the player is out of range or the player do not return damage within about 10 seconds.
Known Drops Edit
- Jungle Spear (always)
- Gold (always)
- Jungle Spider Fang (uncommon)
- White Flower Potion (uncommon)
- Black Flower Potion (uncommon)
- Strong Bandage (uncommon)
- Claw Trap (uncommon)
- Black Deer Pelt (uncommon)
- Albino Deer Pelt (uncommon)
- Jungle Ruby (rare)
- Poacher's Boots (rare)
- Poacher's Pants (rare)
- Poacher's Tunic (rare)
- Poacher's Herb Bag (very rare)
- The Fog
- Percy's Diary
- Journal Of Beorn
- Stalkers of the Jungle
- If you're looking for Jungle Ruby, the Ambitious Poacher has a much better drop rate.
- When wearing the Poacher Set, poachers will not attack you, unless you attack them.