The Blue Maiden is currently one of the largest ships in Salt. This is a blue version of the Red Maiden and is one of the 5 ships with 3 masts. Maneuvering the Blue Maiden through a narrow sea can be stressful, given how large it is.
This ship is acquired through a merchant quest. You'll need to give him a large amount of crafting materials and money.
There are five variations of this ship:
- The Blue Maiden, obtained by completing The Voyager's Maiden quest. This is the cheapest variant and is given to the player as a reward for obtaining materials for the Merchant.
- The Red Maiden is harder to achieve. It can be crafted by having the Red Maiden Plans (Looted off Pirate Shipwrights), along with the required materials. Compared to the blue version, the red version requires more materials to craft.
- The Black Maiden is a black version obtained by giving 35 Pirate Tokens to the Sea Collector. Pirates tokens can be looted off Pirate Challenge Chest.
- The Royal Maiden is a purple and gold version obtained by giving 35 Pirate Tokens to the Sea Collector. Pirates tokens can be looted off Pirate Challenge Chest.
- The White Pearl is the last maiden variation introduced in the 2.0 update. It's a white variation crafted with 4 White Pearl Materials, which can be found when opening chests in a Trader Village.