Trader Villages are found randomly on uninhabited islands and ancients islands. They consist of 3 huts, each housing a different trader NPC. There are also 2 chests in each village that can be opened with a village key. The key is obtainable by turning in 5 Traders Token to the Village Trader.
Several tables and crates can be found as well, with utility items on/near them (rum, pickaxe...). A campfire can be found at the village's center, allowing the player to rest. Some lamppost also helps the player to easily locate the village.
The village houses 3 different NPC:
- Village Trader, who sells utility items and gives you village keys when you bring him Trader's Token
- Sea Chef, who sells many types of cooked food for the price of the raw material
- Island Outfitter, who sells you a number of clothes for the cost of a less common currency
The crates can contain the following items:
The chests can contain the following items:
- White Flower Potion
- Pristine White Flower Potion
- Rough Diamond
- Bronze / Silver / Gold / Ceremonial Chest Key
- Band of Ruin
- Emerald Ring
- Restorative Ring
- Traders Belt
- The White Pearl Materials
- The village's chests content is fixed. Saving before opening the chest and reloading is useless.
- Its possible to open the chests with skeleton key.
Default seed coordinates Edit
- 5W / 40S
- 9W / 11S
- 9W / 8N
- 2E / 19S
- 10E / 11S
- 41E / 19S
- Introduced in update 2.0 The Multiplayer Update.